TECH-NET Professional Auto Service is committed to serving you, our customer, with professional automotive repair at a reasonable cost with qualified technicians. We use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, Guaranteed Coast-to-Coast. We stand on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards. Our goal is to make your automotive repair experience friendly and successful.
Our Code of Ethics
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep customers informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast-to-coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exercise extreme care with the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every possible effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To perform high quality repair and service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To promote good will between motorists and members of the Automotive Service Association.
- To maintain customer service records.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association